Hoboken Week in Review: 12/15/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – December 15, 2013
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, December 15, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken Snow by Day – And Hoboken Snow by Night – which do you prefer?
- 3 Alarm Fire – Winter is one of the worst times for a fire, like the one at 327 Adams St. last week.
- Let it snow, let it… – Snow is par for the course in our climate. Fun watching people run around like chickens without heads.
- Hour of Code – Hoboken High School tinkers around with technology. I kinda wish they taught survival instead.
- Excellent Shopping Ideas! – Don’t feel like trying to escape parking boots in Hoboken? Here are some great gift ideas you can order right now!
Updates & Events
- Taco Truck Class Action – Several former kitchen workers sue popular “Mexican” eatery.
- Hoboken Farms Big Red – Award winning sauce now available online!
- Little Man Parking expands – Adds a new garage in the “sticks” of Hoboken.
- Nourishing Wisdom – New spot for “Moms & Baby” to woo them with new age stuff.
- Mon Cheri Yogurt – Going, going, permanently gone.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – More Hollywood movies with subtle hidden messages to permanently change your thoughts.
PS – those wondering why we didn’t glom on the “AA+ rating” Hoboken got? Well, because the $99k a year “savings” the *city* gets (not you), pales in comparison to the $10 million a year the city STEALS from residents and potential shoppers via draconian parking “enforcement.” So in other words – it shouldn’t matter to you, a very moot point. Not gonna change your tax bill anytime soon.