Hoboken Photo Leftovers for November 30th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: November 30, 2013
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: PromptMD says they’re opening on Monday! So save your emergency illnesses for then, will ya?
- Photo 2: Have you noticed the nice “makeover” the Hudson Tea Building is getting? Almost new looking!
- Photo 3: Schnackenbergs finally (re)open(ed) uptown.
- Photo 4: The Dunkin Donuts at 7th & Washington will be closed for the next few weeks. Another “renovation.”
- Photo 5: Residents wonder why a canopy was included in the Stevens Dog Run renovation. “Seems functionally useless” says one dog owner.
- Photos 6 & 7: Cal’s Christmas Trees isn’t the only place in town for holiday decor – You have two other spots at 4th Street and 6th Street and Clinton!
- Photo 8: We told ya Luna Rosa would be expanding a bit. More room for gorgeous housewares and accessories now!
- Photo 9: That downtown steakhouse situation is quite silly. Destruction of something because someone literally “colored outside the lines” like a fraction of an inch.
Your weekend going OK? Figure out a way to make it better!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!