Hoboken Week in Review: 11/17/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – November 17, 2013
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, November 17, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken Water Main Breaks – Happen so often – it’s almost pointless to mention them unless they affect a majority of the city, no?
- Trucks against Hoboken – Whether it’s traffic lights or trees – trucks are on a rampage against the Mile Square!
- Is the Mile Square against Charter Schools? – It’s quite possible considering the recent turn of events.
- Window Blind Repair – That could have been what made Zimmer a winner in Hoboken!
- 14th Street Viaduct – A lot more at play besides a bridge to the cliff!
Updates & Events
- Ultramarino’s – The most unique and special place in the Mile Square.
- Ali Baba – Celebrates 30 strong years. Yay!
- Cut 1 Floral Design – High end floral arranger added to Hoboken directory.
- 6th Borough Market – A strong showing from our more diverse neighbor to the south.
- DJK Residential – A new “Realtor” opens which appears to cater to their own developments.
- The Artisan – A new residential rental uptown – with “soaring” ceilings!
- Anthony David’s Updated – Did you change your opinion after the “refresh?
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets – Markets coming to a close! Thursdays Uptown, and Saturdays Uptown.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See the mix of movies playing this week.