Hoboken Photo Leftovers for September 28th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: September 28, 2013
What photo leftovers are in the gallery this week? And don’t forget the Elks Club Pig Roast for Lucas Reiling today either!
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Yep. Another water main break – this time on Washington Street, where the road nearly collapsed. The roads in this city suck – and have gotten progressively worse in the past four years.
- Photos 2-5: Construction progress at 1415 Park Place, Pearson Education, The Gateway to Weehawken and the Rockefeller Demolition.
- Photos 6-7: The tenants over at the J. Wiley building were treated to an “appreciation BBQ.” For what? To quell an angry uprising?
- Photo 7: Work it Out Fitness for ladies getting closer to opening their 2nd location downtown.
- Photo 8:That suspicious bike rack on Washington Street again filled with questionable bicycles. What a sham.
- Photo 9: Today is the last chance you have to stock up on stuff at the St. Mary’s Advocates Thrift Store. Everything just $1.00 each!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!Hoboken NJ