Hoboken Week in Review: 9/1/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – September 1, 2013
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, September 1, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken Rooftop Farms? – So many good ideas never see the light of day in the Mile Square.
- Pier A Park mystery solved – Thanks to 411, action finally taken on eye sore downtown.
- Bike Rack Sham – City loads fake bikes in racks to give false impression.
- Parks cause traffic – Extra traffic control measures create gridlock, headache and frustration.
- Tony Alamo – Fliers everywhere in Hoboken, despite the fact the pastor is behind bars.
Updates & Events
- Justin Timberlake in Hoboken – Can you believe people will vote for who he says to vote for? Sheep!
- Who’s Your Daddy? – Mobile DNA testing truck. Our world going down hill in a hurry.
- Breaking the TV addiction – A new world awaits those who cut the TV cords…
- Hoboken Dhaba – Indian Restaurant reviewed.
- Paddle Out – Another option for paddling and kayaking in Hoboken.
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets to enjoy: Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See the latest offerings and movie times.