Hoboken Photo Leftovers for August 3rd
Hoboken photo remains of the week: August 3, 2013
What photo leftovers made the cut this week?
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Forgot to mention this a while back! The Global Warming Boat was removed shortly before July 4th. Hoboken was “afraid” of bogus bomber stowaways apparently.
- Photo 2: Another bit of good news. The second round of grass at Pier C Park was a success! That first round died within minutes of installation.
- Photos 3-9: You really ought to stop by the Family Farmers Market uptown each Saturday. Can’t put my finger on it exactly, but it certainly has “good vibes.”
- Photos 10-11: J.Wiley Publishers were nice enough to have an employee block-party along Sinatra Drive this past Wednesday afternoon. BBQ hot dogs & burgers, music, and even caricature artists! Nice reward for “working for the man!”
- Photo 12: Hoboken411 Mascot Oscar was puzzled why any local business still pays for ads in the local news rags. He said, and I quote: “These things are thinner than cocktail napkins… a lot less useful, to boot!” Not sure what to tell ya, good buddy!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!