Hoboken Photo Leftovers for May 25th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: May 25, 2013
What Hoboken photo leftovers made the cut this week? (And hope everyone is enjoying the Memorial Day Weekend so far!)
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: You know good weather is here to stay when you see the Hoboken waterfront packed to the gills!
- Photo 2: Awesome! German restaurant Helmer’s spruced up their outside umbrellas with authentic colors!
- Photo 3: What are we doing wrong? People spotted cruising around Hoboken in old-school Rolls Royce Limos! Aren’t we in some kind of financial crisis?
- Photo 4: The birds were flocking north MUCH LATER than I remember. Good or bad sign? (FYI – 150 birds in this photo).
- Photo 5: No skin off my back. Men’s clothing store Beau Brummel is gone. I say good riddance. Didn’t even care to recognize them, however, it’s my pleasure to say “see ya!”
Savor the BBQ this weekend, and stay tuned to the next Hoboken Photo Leftovers post!
Get out and enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!Hoboken NJ