Hoboken Photo Leftovers for May 18th
Posted by: Hoboken411 on May 18th at 07:26 am
Hoboken photo remains of the week: May 18, 2013
What Hoboken photo leftovers made the cut this week?
In the photo gallery below:
- Photo 1: Nice! Clinton Social at 7th & Clinton Streets got a bit of a red touch-up. Much more eye-catching now!
- Photo 2: Watch it disappear. The Rockefeller demolition continues – despite no plans or approvals for what comes next. Hmm.
- Photo 3: What’s your best Skee-Ball score at Little Town NJ? Mine is 440. Beat that!
- Photo 4: I managed to get one mediocre photo of the Halo around the Sun before nature was knocking on my door…
- Photo 5: I never had a picture of Becerra & Associates (tax accountants.) Now I do. Updated their listing accordingly.
- Photo 6: Amazing how you can see the World Trade Center from almost all spots in Hoboken!
Get out and enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!