Hoboken Photo Leftovers for April 27th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: April 27, 2013
What Hoboken photo leftovers made the cut this week?
In the photo gallery below:
- Photo 1: Here’s the old Oddfellow’s location. Soon to be some kind of Mexican food. When was the last non-ethnic place that opened?
- Photo 2: What used to be Famous Pizza is now called Bona Pizza. I hardly get “a bona” for diabetes causing carbs these days.
- Photo 3: Construction continues at the Pearson Education site. 700 employees set to crowd the city streets in a year or two.
- Photo 4: Bwe Kafe coffee shop announced their hours. Not too late. At least Starbucks is open past 10pm for those who live by Java.
- Photo 5: The Hoboken Cigar Warehouse got shipments of fixtures last week. This is the old Ibby’s Falafel place that seemed to last like a week.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!