Hoboken Week in Review: 4/21/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – April 21, 2013
A selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, April 21, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken Police HQ Asbestos – Two decades of fresh scents!
- 1600 Park Botched – Zimmer botches a simple park. Wouldn’t be Hoboken without a debacle.
- Trashed streets in Hoboken – If parks can’t get built, don’t expect any action on the roads, either.
- Church Square Park is artificial – The sun cooks rubbery surfaces. Mmm, mmm, tasty!
- Hoboken Shanty Town – Still the same, after all these years.
- Ice cream for the kids! – Parking regulations don’t matter as long as junior gets to inject sugar into his veins.
- Hoboken Photos – What new pics made the Hoboken411 gallery this week?
Updates & Events
- Little Town NJ – Opens with a super menu of delicious choices!
- McDonald’s re-opens – With a menu of deadly choices.
- Solares Salon – Is doomed, replaced by Maid in Hoboken cleaning service.
- Stop Verizon Box Beeping! – A $20 fix will end the annoying chirp from your FiOS box.
- Clearview Cinemas – Hate being outdoors? Here’s your solution.
Inspirational Quote of the Week:
“Treat every day like it was a gift. Even if that gift is socks from your grandmother.”