Hoboken Photo Leftovers for April 20th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: April 20, 2013
What Hoboken photo leftovers made the cut this week?
In the photo gallery below:
- Photo 1: Spring has finally arrived! At least judging from the beautiful blooming trees over at Elysian Park!
- Photo 2: McDonald’s finally re-opens at 3rd & Washington. The stream of customers was steadier than if they were handing out free heroin. Area doctors rejoice with the promising outlook of new patients.
- Photo 3: Hoboken Elks Lodge No. 74. Don’t forget the big 125th Anniversary next weekend, and the historical tour today!
- Photo 4: Hoboken Police Station. A temporary “HQ” set up next door. It was revealed that for the past 20 years, officers and visitors alike were breathing asbestos.
- Photos 5-7: The demolition of Park on Park continues to pave way for the new Park and Garden Hoboken high-end condo. Fascinating to see the industrial machines at work.
- Photo 8: Can you go a day without coffee or espresso? Hard to do when good places like Red Lion Coffee uptown exist!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!