Wine, Wealth, Golf & Real Estate
Event this Monday, November 12th. Space is limited and RSVP necessary. See below.
Monday Night Hype
An interesting night and open forum to learn more from four professionals who specialize in Finance, Wine, Real Estate and Golf!
- Keith Black: Owner of Vigneto Wines in Weehawken; Certified Sommelier & Graduate of WSET Diploma of Wine
- Jo Pastors: Financial Advisor & Certified Financial Planning Specialist; America’s Top Brokers, Barron’s
- Ian Rintel: Owner of Hoboken Golf with Over 1,100 Students & 7,000 Lessons (Private and Group Instruction Available)
- Dan Heim: Realtor & Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Expertise in Hoboken, Jersey City & Jersey’s Gold Coast
Monday, November 12, 2007
- 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Delicious treats courtesy of Vito’s Italian Deli
- Monday Night Football shown on LCD TVs
125 Grand Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030 (Between Clinton & Adams)
Space is Limited. Contact Joel Lejarde to RSVP. firstname.lastname@example.org
(212) 643-5890 or (800) 223-4565