Another Hoboken fire

11/4/2007:

At around 3:30pm, a fire was reported at 1029 Hudson Street, apartment 4R. It was said to have been in the bathroom.

I couldn’t understand how a fire starts in a bathroom. However, I overheard some people mentioning “under construction”, but I didn’t confirm that. Seemed to be put out rather quickly.

Another good job by the HFD, who were busy today!

fire-1029-hudson-street-hoboken.JPG
fire-1029-hudson-street-hoboken-4.JPG
fire-1029-hudson-street-hoboken-3.JPG
fire-1029-hudson-street-hoboken-2.JPG

Leave a Reply

1 Comment on "Another Hoboken fire"


Dr. Midnight
Member
Dr. Midnight
8 years 10 months ago

Personally, Im suprised more fires don’t start in the bathroom.. Curling irons and hair straightners being left on, you girls are a real hazard!

:mrgreen:

wpDiscuz