Hoboken Munchies delivers when you’re too lazy to walk
Have you ever heard of Hoboken Munchies?
Hoboken Munchies has late night junk food for you
The Hoboken Munchies “delivery service” has been around for quite a while. They apparently found a niche where they deliver late night “goodies” to those that have no desire to leave the house. Stuff like:
- Candy: Chocolate bars, gum, sour patch kids, gummy bears, M&Ms, etc.
- Snacks: Chips, cookies, pop-tarts, instant soup.
- Ice Cream: Ben & Jerry’s, Haagen Dazs.
- Beverages: Cola, Snapple, Gatorade, Water.
- “Medicine”: Advil, NyQuil, Alka-Seltzer, condom, plastic cups, playing cards and ping-pong balls.
All in all, they inventory exactly 41 items at slightly less than movie theater prices. You can reach them on the “Munch Line” at (201)362-9767.
They have limited hours, though. Monday to Friday from 10pm to midnight, and weekends 7pm to Midnight. But market research must have led to that decision that beer-pong players or folks doing bong hits are most likely to get the munchies during these time frames before they pass out.
No word on whether they deliver other things like cigarettes or alcohol “under the radar.”
Description: Niche food delivery with limited products and hours for those who get “the munchies.”
Service area: Hoboken, NJ and Jersey City Heights.