Light Horse Wine Event – JC
Hoboken411 readers are invited to attend this event next Thursday at the Light Horse Tavern in Jersey City.
Fare, Wine & Wealth
“We cordially invite you to share a wonderful evening with friends as we celebrate intricate distinctions of Bordeaux & Whites, from Old Versus New World wines. Experience fine culinary pairings while sampling the latest financial planning strategies for 2008.”
New York and New Jersey’s Featured Masters
- Ian Topper-Kapitan, Voted One of Top 25 Chefs in New Jersey. Trained Under Tutelage of Susur Lee and David Bouley.
- Erin Clyde, Formerly of The Modern with Danny Meyer, and JoJo and Vong with Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
Seasonal Canapes, such as Miso Glazed Tuna and Butterflied Short Ribs, accompanied by our Featured Selection Of Wines.
2008 Equity Markets Outlook: Affects to Retirement & Estate Plans and Comprehensive Financial Plans
- Renee Siegel, Senior Vice President, Wealth Management
- Senior Investment Advisor, Private Wealth Management Group
- Jason Castellucio, Vice-President of Consulting Group & Senior Regional Portfolio Analyst
- Joel Lejarde, Financial Advisor & Client Service Associate
Thursday, November 1st, 2007 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM
Old & New Collections of the Pacific, Mediterranean & Rhone, by Erin Clyde
Building Wealth in 2008: Conditions of Capital Markets, by Jason Castellucio
Light Horse Tavern
199 Washington Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Via Exchange Place PATH and Essex Street Light Rail Station