Fall 2012 Arts & Music Festival: 9/30
Hoboken Fall Arts & Music Festival: September 30, 2012
Here we go again! Rain or shine, the Hoboken Fall Arts & Music Festival is set to commence this Sunday, September 30th from 11am to 6pm.
Washington Street will be closed from Observer Highway to 7th Street, as hundreds of vendors set up to sell food, crafts, jewelry, artwork and more. Three performance areas: The main stage south of Newark Street downtown, one in-between 6th & 7th, and the kids stage near 3rd Street.
Notable musical acts include:
- Hoboken School of Music (6th St. Stage – 12:30pm)
- Hello Radio (Observer Stage – 12:45pm)
- Garden Street Dance (3rd St. Kids Stage – 1pm)
- The Push Stars (Observer Stage – 3:30pm)
- The Sensational Soul Cruisers (Observer Stage – 4:45pm)