Camel & Ostrich racing at Meadowlands
Do something different tonight: Meadowlands Camel Racing!
If you want to experience a change from your usual Friday night happy hour in Hoboken – why not take a short trip over to the Meadowlands Racetrack for some exotic races?
Camel And Ostrich Racing + Broadcaster’s Derby
Plus, enjoy spectacular belly dancing and costumes by the world-renowned Amira Mor and her dance troupe.
Enjoy kebabs and other Middle Eastern food at the Don Q wedge.
The camel and ostrich races will take place in between the horse racing action – look for them after races 5 and 7. Gates open 5 p.m. First race post time is 7 p.m. Admission and programs are always free on Fridays.
And don’t miss Round 1 of the Broadcaster’s Derby in between races 2 and 3.
Top sports broadcasters will race for charity!
- Steve Overmyer/CBS2 Sportscaster – Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation
- Jared Max/ESPN-NY 98.7 FM Host & Anchor – Tyler Clementi Foundation
- Tina Cervasio/MSG/NY Knicks Sideline Reporter – Garden Dreams Foundation
- Darin Zoccali/Meadowlands Racetrack TV Host/Analyst – James Cancer Fund
- Anita Marks/MSG/NY Giants.com & WFAN Host.
Have fun if you decide to check it out!