Father’s Day at Village Pourhouse
Beer Brunch with Dad at Hoboken Village Pourhouse
Want to take your Dad to you favorite Hoboken bar for some beer & grub this Sunday?
Read on to see what fun specials Village Pourhouse (205 1st St.) is serving up this weekend!
Special menu just for dads on Father’s Day at VPH
Village Pourhouse put together a special brunch menu for Sunday, June 17th from 11am-3pm (in addition to their regular menu). Plus, they have $4 select drafts all day and all night.
- Eggs Benny ($7) – Mongolian fried egg with sautéed spinach, ham and rich hollandaise
- “BLT” ($9) – Smoked brisket, arugula, herbed dried tomato, Pourhouse gold bbq
- Pancakes PBJ ($9) – peanut butter pancakes, grape jelly, whipped fluff
- Prime Rib ($12) – Served with creamed spinach and horseradish demi glace
- Hat Trick ($9) – Buttermilk pancakes, scrambled eggs, corned beef hash
- Brunch Burrito ($9) – Herb scrambled, chorizo, red bliss, roasted peppers, and cheddar jack wrapped in a tortilla
- Jerk Chicken ($10)- Island favorite roasted over a can of red strip and finished on the grill served with black beans and rice
Enjoy the day!Hoboken NJ