New Year’s Eve in Hoboken
Village Pourhouse offers New Year’s Eve choices in Hoboken
Still not sure what you’re doing to celebrate the upcoming new year this weekend in Hoboken? Here’s another option from the Village Pourhouse at 204 First Street:
New Year’s Eve at the Hoboken’s Hotspot – Village Pourhouse!
Need last minute plans? We’ve got you covered!
- General Admission Ticket Includes: 4 Hour Open Bar including Champagne Toast at Midnight, Party Favors and 2am Buffet Breakfast, DJ all night
- VIP “A” Ticket Includes: 4 Hour Open Bar including Champagne Toast at Midnight, Reserved VIP seating in the Skybox or Dugout, Assorted Appetizer Platters (1 per 6 people in group) Party Favors and 2am Buffet Breakfast, DJ all night
- VIP “B” Ticket Includes: 4 Hour Open Bar including Champagne Toast at Midnight, Reserved VIP seating in the Redlight Room or Main Bar, Assorted Appetizer Platters (1 per 6 people in group) Party Favors and 2am Buffet Breakfast, DJ all night
For more information and to purchase tickets please visit: www.funbarsnewyears.com or call (201)792-2337.
Las Olas: No Cover New Year’s Eve Party in Hoboken
Hard to believe, but true! Some places in Hoboken actually don’t try and gouge revelers on New Year’s Eve with exorbitant cover charges!
Take the new Las Olas (1319 Washington Street) for instance. They’re having a cost effective NYE party, with no cover charge and $5 drinks all night long. You’ll even have a free champagne toast at midnight. Plus – a talented DJ will be on hand to ensure you don’t fall asleep before the ball drops.
End of year Hoboken Party coming soon
Common sense says that the best place to party on New Year’s Eve is in a safe place with trusted friends or family (such as a warm, cozy apartment) – and to avoid to so-called obligatory scene that many people scramble to each year.
However, you can also choose to find a local bar, club or restaurant in Hoboken. With the exception of a few, most charge a modest cover to get in. And it seems like the going price this year for the all-out “open bar” is around $100 per person like these examples I picked out of my inbox:
Pilsener Haus & Biergarten
Pilsener Haus & Biergarten is located at 1422 Grand Street:
West Five Supper Club
The West Five Supper Club is located at 505 Madison Street:
Or you could go bowling, too!
Went up to the North Arlington Bowl-o-Drome (less than 15 min. drive from here) to bowl a few games a few weeks ago, and noticed that they, too offer New Year’s Eve – which would be way different than you’re used to!
They have two choices:
- Kid’s New Years Eve – 8pm to 10pm ($50 per lane, up to 5 people, includes 1 Pizza and a pitcher of soda)
- Laser Light Countdown to 2012 – 10pm to 2am, costs $125 per lane (5 people) – comes with 2 pizzas & pitcher of soda & champagne toast. You can bring your own catered food if you like, and they have a cash bar.
Seems a bit blue-collar – but you never know!