HPU Misconduct: Time for Sacs to be fired?
Letter: Ian Sacs has to go – enough is enough!
Like Joe Paterno – Sacs should be canned for doing nothing
“Fire Sacs! Parking is worse than it’s ever been. The parking fees and unfair ticketing along with the sexual misconduct and abuse within the department prove that the HPU is nothing more than a continuing saga of corruption. Corruption reformer style. If this list isn’t evidence enough to kick that man to the curb, then it’s just further proof that our city is run by a bunch of morons:
- Sexual harassment at the HPU. A civil suit filed this week said that inappropriate responses to the culture of sexual harassment in the utility and complaints to Director Ian Sacs were only redirected back to the source of the complaints. Sacs was willfully indifferent, despite knowing what harassment was taking place. THIS IS THE SAME AS JOE PATERNO (minus the respect and decades of love and admiration). Even the Daily News is suggesting that lack of action in sex abuse cases is grounds for incarceration.
- Criminal parking enforcement tactics are being used to defraud residents and visitors out of hard-earned money. The city didn’t even want bumbling Ian Sacs to comment on Fox 5 News last week, and instead recruited Mayor Zimmer to bumble in his place.
- Sacs has other violent history within the city of Hoboken, yet another story brushed under the rug by the administration. It looks like he may have problems with minorities in my opinion.
- Totally inept at managing his department, and is costing the taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars in overtime each month. You can watch the meetings online every couple weeks to see what I mean.
- Corner Car Lies. Remember the promise that a minimum of 750 new parking spots would be created by those hourly rental go-karts? What a LIAR. Parking worse than ever!
Do you think the city is inappropriately “protecting” the friends they hired?