Tantaztic Tanning Centers

Two Locations

Description – Tanning salon
Services – Tan, massage therapy
Website – www.tantaztictan.com
Description –
Tanning salonTan, massage therapy

Location 1:
Address – 400 Newark St, Hoboken, New Jersey ( NJ ) 07030-8411
Telephone – (201) 386-0255

tantaztic west.JPG

Location 2:
Address – 79 Hudson St, Hoboken, New Jersey ( NJ ) 07030-8411
Telephone – (201) 386-8883
Downtown Tanning.JPG

Leave a Reply

10 Comments on "Tantaztic Tanning Centers"

Dmitry
Member
Dmitry

We are now open under new ownership at 400 Newark st. Come check out our new store and our new equipment. Our grand re-opening party will be happening July 17th with free tans, refreshments, plus other cool stuff.

HomeTeam
Member
HomeTeam

Sorry man, the cast of Jesey Shore did finally sign on for season two, so there is no need to work on your umpa lumpa tan right now.

meatlessballs
Member
meatlessballs

Thanks bro, but I’m actually a chick who is in a wedding in two weeks and would like to avoid looking paler than the bride’s wedding dress. Thanks for your concern, though.

In response to HomeTeam who said:
Sorry man, the cast of Jesey Shore did finally sign on for season two, so there is no need to work on your umpa lumpa tan right now.

dg
Member

meatless, try out the airbrush tan at beach bum. i did it for a wedding and it looked great. it’s the one done by a person, not the automatic booth.

In response to meatlessballs who said:
Thanks bro, but I’m actually a chick who is in a wedding in two weeks and would like to avoid looking paler than the bride’s wedding dress. Thanks for your concern, though.

meatlessballs
Member
meatlessballs

Good to know, thanks! How much is it? I’ve never done it before – I’ve heard horror stories (i.e., looking like a human Cheeto for a week), but I’m pretty sure they were from using the machines.

In response to dg who said:
meatless, try out the airbrush tan at beach bum. i did it for a wedding and it looked great. it’s the one done by a person, not the automatic booth.

dg
Member

i think it was about $20 for first timers – you can go to their website and get a coupon, i think. yeah those cheeto stories are def from the booths, this way was very realistic-looking 🙂

In response to meatlessballs who said:
Good to know, thanks! How much is it? I’ve never done it before – I’ve heard horror stories (i.e., looking like a human Cheeto for a week), but I’m pretty sure they were from using the machines.

DEADMAU5
Member
DEADMAU5

Need a date for your wedding? I have a single friend, 37, a man in uniform (suit, tie, gun) no uniform for this guy, very funny, outgoing, loves dogs, good guy. Let me know or anyone let me know

In response to meatlessballs who said:
Good to know, thanks! How much is it? I’ve never done it before – I’ve heard horror stories (i.e., looking like a human Cheeto for a week), but I’m pretty sure they were from using the machines.

whineanddineinhob
Member
whineanddineinhob

Don’t know why anyone would visit one of these places. Nobody ever looks they have that natural tan. Ya’ll look like traffic cones.

meatlessballs
Member
meatlessballs

Anyone know what’s going on with the Newark location? I passed by yesterday and there was a sign in the window saying it will be under new management and will reopen in 30 days. Interested to know how long that sign has been up? Hopefully this place isn’t doomed!

meatlessballs
Member
meatlessballs

And by Newark, I mean Newark St.

In response to meatlessballs who said:
Anyone know what’s going on with the Newark location? I passed by yesterday and there was a sign in the window saying it will be under new management and will reopen in 30 days. Interested to know how long that sign has been up? Hopefully this place isn’t doomed!

wpDiscuz