Live Hoboken Police Blotter and Fire Action

Hoboken Police Blotter – Live Hoboken411 Action Channel

The Live Hoboken Police Blotter (aka Hoboken411 Police and Fire Action Channel) has a permanent home! You can find a built-in player right here on Hoboken411!

Just click the play button and you’re all set! I expect this new system to be much more stable than the previous one – which was more complicated than it needed to be.

IF YOU CHOOSE TO LISTEN, THIS IS THE PLACE YOU WANT TO PUBLISH WHAT YOU’VE HEARD.

Try to use this format:

• Date/Time:
  • Location:
  • Nature of Incident: (fight, arrests, fire, etc.)
  • Details: (any and all notable things heard)

1. timetes says:

9:14 – 9:22 assalt on 10th willow / another 5th and clinton male gray (bald) hooded shirt south bound on clinton 4 th and park…church sq, two males…one green shirt one with white shirt… in church, now on 7th wanted for assalt……

2. timetes says:

lol what happened to the other posts i read? opps am i on the wrong post

3. timetes says:

11.05 nature calls lololol

4. timetes says:

11:o8 possible suisidal issues at 229 willow i think……..

5. hoboken411 says:

1:30pm: That smoke you smell is coming from a multi-alarm fire at a warehouse in Brooklyn, NY…

6. YouStayCl@ssyHoboken says:

Seemed like a pretty serious accident last night.. heard it was a bicyclist hit by a car mid-block on Garden. The street was closed off for hours. Haven’t seen any report other than H411’s tweet.

7. briank says:

• YouStayCl@ssyHoboken says:

That was a different accident–the cyclist was riding on midtown Garden St.[quote comment=”217516″]I live on the block. I spoke to a police officer on the scene (was trying to get into my garage). I asked what happened and he told me. I pointed out a huge Chevy Suburban parked right up at the corner on the northwest corner. It essentially blocked all views between converging traffic from 1st and Garden. Was it even ticketed? Nope! The cop said he was there at the time of the accident so he couldn’t attest to whether the SUV contributed to the accident. There were cars parked in the red and/or crosswalks at all corners of the intersection. One was a car with North Carolina plates (no resident or temp placard) in the crosswalk and was still there as of last night. Great job HPU. Driving, walking, running are treacherous on busy Sundays when HPu is not out. They need to start hitting the streets around First as Washington and ticketing/booting/towing cars parked in crosswalks. Someone will be killed.[/quote]

8. hoboken411 says:

2:30pm – reports of fire at 1320 Adams (a warehouse type building behind the Peachtree Hollow strip mall)

9. BklynHobo says:

Anyone know what happened to the street light on 7th and Washington?

10. hoboken411 says:

At around 10:15pm tonight – a man was robbed by two males on bicycles near the Cliff Lofts just outside of Hoboken. They produced a handgun, and stole a black jacket with an “S” on the left side, $1500 in cash, and a Boost mobile phone.

11. hoboken411 says:

8:30pm – electrical fire reported “in the walls” on the 4th floor at 11th & Clinton Streets… HPD on scene

12. homeworld says:

“Blue Toyota rav4 stolen from willow terrace in Hoboken nj minutes in the past”

• jonsie says:

Been living in Hoboken a while, and we used to just worry about sophomoric behavior as the worst thing that could happen. Now, we have violent crime and grand theft happening 24 hours a day. I don’t know how you can blame the police, when staffing levels were cut down by the Mayor and her husband (and other dickheads in her circle). Only when something bad happens to them will they step up to the plate and start addressing the citywide problem. Get used to this everyone![quote comment=”218932″]“Blue Toyota rav4 stolen from willow terrace in Hoboken nj minutes in the past”My car was stolen from the same area of Hoboken a few days ago. Do you think maybe it’s time for the Hoboken Police to start patrolling the area?[/quote]

13. homeworld says:

From Hoboken411: “Another car just stolen in Hoboken NJ – a daily occurrence it seems – 2nd & Willow Ave”

Anyone try calling the Auto Theft phone number? 201-460-2104. You get a message stating that the number is no longer in service.

I’m thinking about doing an OPRA Request to find out the real auto theft stats, because the police told me it was rare in Hoboken, but seems the happen almost every day from anecdotal evidence.

• hoboken411 says:

@HW – I do have to say that the brand new 2013 Nissan that was stolen today – was not a “breaking and entering” more than it was “ignoramus operator.” The girl left her keys in the car. Still, it was a criminal act to take something that doesn’t belong to you – and my guess is that the perp probably would have attempted to steal another car in the not too distant future. Definitely not a stroller mom car thief.

14. hoboken411 says:

6:20pm tonight – reports of an individual shooting at cars near 2nd & Marshall – could be from Jersey City Heights. Hoboken police are unsure if it’s a regular handgun or bb gun, but one victim had their windshield shot out according to police transmissions.

15. hoboken411 says:

6:50pm tonight – Port Authority police reported a possible “river jumper” along Sinatra Drive between 3rd & 4th Streets. Another day in the depressing neighborhood it seems. I believe some people try to hurt themselves for attention, while others just get involved with local politics… six of one, half dozen of another.

16. hoboken411 says:

5:40pm – pedestrian hit by car again. This time at 15th & Willow. 2004 Chevy Venture – color brown.

17. hobokenres2014 says:

703 was caused by a towel on a space heater.

18. Snugs79 says:

March 8, 2015
    1:30am
    210 Washington St./La Barbera Realty Office
    Broken Window

• joey maxim says:

Its weekend revelers on rampage like dodge city drovers after a cattle drive..wheres matt Dillon?[quote comment=”224431″]March 8, 20151:30am210 Washington St./La Barbera Realty OfficeBroken Window[/quote]

19. xxrjxx says:

And this is where I call out Sassy Lassie, who in another thread seemed to indicate absolutely no problem with the St Pattie’s day festivities, particularly given she didn’t have to deal with the aftermath….

Jeez I hope she was kidding…