Fireplace mishap

Not really an official fire, but an individual over at 108 7th St. (between Washington & Bloomfield) had a little issue lighting their fireplace. It was apparently backed up and flames began spewing out the top (as reported by a passer-by).

I hope this wasn’t supposed to be a romantic winter night by the fireplace, because that would make you look like a tool if you forgot to open the flue.

Either that, or some squirrels decided to be illegal tenants and got charred in the process.

Leave a Reply

1 Comment on "Fireplace mishap"

MidnightRacer
Member

How do you know it was a romantic indoor bar b que date?

wpDiscuz