2010 HUMC 5K Race: October 9th
Another 5K race along the water in Hoboken
Hoboken University Medical Center’s 5K Race along the Hoboken waterfront will be held on Saturday, October 9, 2010!
Registration begins at 7:30am with the race starting at 9:00am from Pier A Park, 1st and River Streets, Hoboken. Free parking available at Garage B on 2nd and River St or Garage D at 215 Hudson. Kids’ Dashes and activities begin at 10 a.m.
Runners for both the 5K and Kids’ Dashes can register online at: www.raceforum.com/hobokenumc
Race activities and highlights
- All children in kids’ dashes receive a t-shirt, goodie bag and race medal.
- High quality runner’s technical t-shirt for all participants.
- Trophies, medals and prizes for adult runners by age categories (5 year groupings ages 15 to 80)
- Free bottled water and other refreshments
- Activities for children include New York Rangers NHL Road Tour with interactive games and giveaways.
PS – for those that don’t care to run or walk, or have issues with understanding the Metric System, a 5K is a shade over three miles.
Enjoy your run!
About Hoboken University Medical Center
Hoboken University Medical Center is a 364-bed facility located in the heart of Hoboken. It is the oldest continuing hospital in New Jersey, and it possesses some of the area’s best doctors and nurses, the latest in medical technology, and a host of medical specialties to treat people of all ages and ailments.