Hope for Hoboken’s Kids Golf Outing
Park & Sixth swings for Charity!
To support HOPES in Hoboken, as well as the Make a Wish Foundation of New Jersey – Park & Sixth has organized this great event. Brunch, golf, a silent auction, raffles, cocktail reception and even an awards dinner! $250 per person, or $1000 per foursome. The tournament is shotgun format (two better ball of four).
Registration starts at 11am – and you can have some light fare, and hit a few balls on the driving range. Shotgun start at 12:30pm. To finish off the great day – the cocktail reception, awards dinner, silent auction and raffle runs takes place from 6-8pm.
Great auction items to be had!
If you need further enticement to attend, check out the fantastic auction items they have planned for the evening:
- A Bobby Flay Package which includes gift certificates to his restaurants and a collection of autographed books!
- A foursome to White Beeches
- An evening “package” that includes two tickets to a Broadway show and dinner in Lincoln Center
- A $1000 hors d’ouevre catering package created by Park & Sixth Comfort Food
- Mets vs. Yanks tix behind 1st Place dug out and parking on May 22nd
- Four Yankees tickets for a game of your choosing (pending availability)
- A foursome at Manhattan Woods
- A Ladies Shopping Spree in Hoboken. Gift certificates to four of Hoboken’s trendy fashion staples and lunch at Amanda’s Restaurant!
- Two tickets & b/s passes to Dave Mathews Band at Citifield (July 16th or 17th)
- Sports & Entertainment Memorabilia provided by GrandStand Sports
- And much more!
Fill out this registration form if you’re interested. Call Josie at 201-208-4540 for more information.