HPD Meet & Greet Feb. 22
For residents living on 4th to 8th Streets, Washington to Willow (see map below if you’re geographically challenged) – this Hoboken Police Department “Meet and Greet” is for you!
Hoboken Police Deptartment Meet and Greet
Monday, February 22, 2010, Our Lady of Grace Church, 4th and Willow Ave., Side Chapel in the Parking Lot 7:00pm.
- Welcome, Overview and Introductions (Lt. Ken Ferrante)
- Chief Anthony P. Falco Sr.
- Councilman Nino Giacchi
- Burglaries and Vandalisms of Automobiles (P.O. Jason Falco)
- Residential Burglaries (Lt. Ferrante)
- St. Patrick’s Parade Day (P.O. Anthony Fesken)
- Parks and Homelessness (P.O. James Barbro)
- School and Juvenile Problems (P.O. Dan Simone III)
- Traffic and Pedestrian Safety (Sgt. James Marnell)
- Police Community Survey (Sgt. Marnell)
- 10 MINUTE BREAK
- Questions and Answers (60 minutes)