Silly Fire 232 Hudson Street


Butts cause for alarm

In case you’re morbidly curious about what the commotion was at 3rd and Hudson – apparently some people at 232 Hudson Street (2nd floor) enjoy smoking cigarettes and putting them out in an outdoor flower pot on the fire escape. Apparently the butts created a log jam and ignited inside the pot. This set off alarms and dispatched the FD.

The residents – who seemed to have a semi-idea of what to do, extinguished the fire prior to FD’s arrival.


Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!