Board of Ed meeting tonight
Meeting tonight at 6pm.
LOCATION: Board Meeting Room (1115 Clinton Street)
- Approval of minutes.
- In-School Suspension Program.
- Utilization of facilities: outside agencies and community facility requests.
- Personnel: retirements, resignations, appointments, transfers, postings.
- Special Education – programs, outside placements and related costs.
- Deferral/non-deferral of FY09 PERS- Liability.
- Fiscal reports, school reports, Board Committee reports, Fire Drill reports.
- Possible discussion and/or action on the future of the school district’s facilities.
- Monthly Board Secretary and Treasurer Reports.
- Approval of payroll.
- Application to Schools Development Authority for Construction Grants.
- Settlement of Workers Compensation litigation.
- Attendance at workshops.
- Approval of field trips.
- Claims, regular and Workers Compensation Third Party Administrator.
- Approve Supplemental Education Service Providers under Title I.
- Authorize to dispose or recycle obsolete computer equipment.
- Approve funding for certain students for senior trip.
- Closed Session – Superintendent’s evaluation, workers compensation litigation, possible discussion on PSA and HSEA negotiations.
- Policy Manual Revisions.
- Board Professional Development Plan.
- Purchase of school vehicle through State contract.
- Approve use of transportation services by outside organizations.
“Any matters relating to the above items may come before the Board. Please be advised that the Board may be required to go into closed executive session during this meeting to discuss litigation settlement, including workers compensation matters, current litigation, potential litigation, personnel items, and possible discussion on PSA and HSEA negotiations. Action may be taken on all agenda items.”