Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 10.1.2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: That peeling welcome to Hoboken sign gets worse by the day.
- Photo 2: Congrats to Jaret’s Stuffed Cupcakes on their first successful year in Hoboken!
- Photo 3: SnapChat advertising heavily uptown. Proof we’re circling the drain.
- Photo 4: Shake my head every time I see that “safe space” path uptown. Two sidewalks were just not good enough.
- Photo 5: Park Avenue Bridge project now back on the radar, thanks to the six extra bucks a tank Christie is “forcing” me to pay. Fuck that fucker for that gas tax increase. We should increase the foot-long hoagie tax to bankrupt the ass-hat.
- Photo 6: Clearance signs at Hoboken West End Florist. Wonder if they’re closing up. Signs said “clearance.”
October is one of our favorite months of the year!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!