Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – May 8, 2016
Some stuff strong>Hoboken411 featured during the week ending Sunday, May 8, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Flooding Fail! – City screws up again. Takes away parking, replaces with flooding.
- K-turns for Dummies – Dog eat dog world of Hoboken parking.
- Academy jobs – Who says no one is hiring anymore?
- Who needs parks? – How can a park be entirely empty on a nice day?
- HPU Hypocrisy – City vehicles cannot break the law. How is that possible?
- Police Blotter – What are some of the latest crimes going on in town?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- No gamification please! – Learn how you get gamed into doing things!
- Northern Soul – Boo! Forced out by landlord for no good reason! Boo again!
- Ford C-Max – A basic car with pros and cons. And a battery.
- Amazon Same Day – Taking business away while illegally parking?
- Koko FitClub – Closed after six years, looking for another owner.
- Maifest in Hoboken – Get some cultural buzzes going.
- HangoverLyte – Is there really a hidden trick to prevent hangovers?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Current showings.