Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – April 10, 2016
Below are a some posts that we published on Hoboken411 for the week ending Sunday, April 10, 2016:
- Oh no, it’s cold! – A little anomaly in the weather, and people freak out:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Bootie – City desperate for cash again, ramps up pillaging of out of towners and local workers.
- HPU Corruption – In fact, no “reform” has really taken place whatsoever!
- Pier A Park danger? – Waterfront “gem” looking a bit ragged lately.
- 300 Washington – Under construction four years after the devastating blaze.
- Nextbikes flattened – Wind topples them like dominoes. No one picks them up.
- Walking Money – No one challenges useless sidewalk upgrades – despite crap falling apart elsewhere.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza – Coming soon to uptown!
- It’s Greek for TWO – Finally, another Greek food option coming to Hoboken.
- Porter Collins – The name of Anthony Pino’s latest “luxury” restaurant coming soon.
- Can Technology be called “tools” anymore? – Or do these “innovations” just take away from your life?
- Not dogs – But the Hoboken goat and rabbit population on the rise.
- Outrageous headlines – Might very well be coming soon to a news outlet near you.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – As a last resort, maybe?