Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: March 19, 2016
As we do periodically – we spend a few minutes perusing what the rest of the world sees through their camera lenses (albeit cell phone-based):
- Photo 1: Car getting lifted out of Hoboken’s latest water main sink hole of death.
- Photo 2: Residents still miffed why public parks and fields are locked almost always.
- Photo 3: No one seems bothered by graffiti these days. Like it’s a part of life?
- Photo 4: Hilarious. A resident goes to Jersey City for a movie – and discovers why they should stick to the Hoboken Cinemas.
- Photo 5: A lot of people are perplexed by those “lines in the sky.”
- Photo 6: Meh, the “electric” bike and motorcycle trend continues. Don’t people know they actually create MORE pollution?
One more shot of snow left for the season?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!