Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: February 27, 2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Man, City Bistro dwarfed by surrounding buildings. Used to be a go-to place for nice views.
- Photo 2: Why is it that all Real Estate offices (like the new H. Property Brokers) have to copy the same cookie-cutter layout?
- Photo 3: Wonder when the Swedish meatball place Brod Kitchen will open?
- Photo 4: The “re-branded” Jack & Co. that’s replacing Clinton Social hopes to open this spring.
- Photo 5: Sabores Mexican Restaurant didn’t sell enough empanadas to make the rent.
- Photo 6: 11th & Washington not the same with Hemlers’ gone (Sorellina Italian Kitchen now).
Travel day! Whoo hoo!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!