Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – February 14, 2016
You ever have a “weird” week where days become blurred? And the end of the week just HITS you like a brick? That was this week for us. (Ugh.)
Below are some stories Hoboken411 posted the week ending Sunday, February 14, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Complete Streets of Fantasy! – Soon bike lanes will be everywhere. WTF?
- Bollard Blockage – Hoboken traffic control measures only control pocket-books!
- Beer Smashery – You figure the folks that “protect” people would have a better response?
- Offended – True: People offended by asterisks! Go figure. What A**holes!
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- The Learning Experience – More kids = need for more daycare. What happened to stay at home moms?
- H Property Brokers – More people = need for more Realtors.
- Vine – Hoboken’s latest luxury rental building.
- Glutenberg – Gluten-free beer is real.
- Programming – That is what marketing is designed to do to your brain.
- For Rent – Will Hoboken be able to avoid blight forever?
- Mision Burrito – Appears to be back in Hoboken.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Should be pretty empty Sunday night!