Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: January 2, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-2: The line was long for high-density carbs over at Hoboken Bagels on New Year’s Day.
- Photos 3-4: Xmas trees found their way to the curb quick!
- Photo 5: Hudson Tea continues their exterior facade restoration.
- Photo 6: Floors piling up at the new Toll Bros. building uptown. Soon the canyon will be complete.
- Photo 7: KungFu Tea got their sign, and is ready to open soon.
- Photo 8: Walking billboards for Planet Fitness. Plus they had idiots wearing dopey hats on New Year’s Eve, too.
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!