Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – January 3, 2016
Happy New Year again! Below are a some posts that Hoboken411 published the (nice short) week ending Sunday, January 3, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Observer HELL – No joke. The most major road in Hoboken will be reduced to a prison bitch.
- Graffiti everywhere – Hoboken is losing grip on the nice areas of town.
- Hoverboards – They’re everywhere now, and the likely cause of the next inferno.
- Hoboken Drunk Watching – The next big spectator sport in 2016.
- Seasonal List – Make any (smart) resolutions this year?
- Car Tires – You’ll need wheels more often in Hoboken. Time to buy is now – before the snow comes.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- 2015 Biz Year in Review – Which shops opened up? Which shops bid farewell? Check it out!
- Wine & Design – Another “sip and paint by numbers” faux art school opens.
- Five Guys – Their “burgers and fries” could NOT make it in Hoboken! Hmmm.
- Lucky Baby Boutique – Babies didn’t do it. Photography will, apparently!
- NYE 2016 – Hope you had a safe one!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Real life is often the best, isn’t it?