Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: December 19, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Still no Christmas Bling yet? Head over to Cal’s Christmas Trees downtown today!
- Photo 2: Uptown Washington Street will be fully “canyonized” soon. It used to feel much more “open!”
- Photos 3-5: Observer Highway has always had a “depressing” feel. And if they ever build those high-rises, it will remain depressing.
- Photo 6: The “new look” of Bayonne Community Bank. (But that’s not the end of it… Shhh!)
- Photo 7: Toll Brothers project uptown getting taller!
- Photo 8: The lot behind the strip mall uptown getting paved.
- Photos 9-10: The Willow14 project uptown (and the dismantling of the crane) created traffic chaos last week.
- Photos 11-12: The Fields Construction project uptown is growing fast – and looks consistent from each street corner.
- Photo 13: The Hanoben (a CityScape Project) downtown finally dismantled their scaffolding. Joy to the world!
- Photos 14-15: The scene over at the Christmas Tree setup at 6th & Willow.
- Photos 16-18: I wonder how tensions are along Willow Court – as some Christians have very bright Christmas lights. Must anger some folks. Haha! Merry “fuck you!”
All your Christmas shopping done yet?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!