Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – November 15, 2015
What was published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, November 15, 2015? See below!
- Cheap DVD’s – We confront the owner of 7 Eleven about his initially suspicious movie discs.
- Ronald Reagan in Hoboken – Listen to a fascinating bit of (Presidential) local history!
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Pedestrian Death Wish – People playing with fire as they recklessly walk around town.
- Friends – Really – do you have any true ones?
- Why are you – YOU? – Have you ever questioned why you might like things, like, Bike Sharing?
- Discriminatory Help Wanted? – You’d never believe who the victims are!
- Game Over – Most of you would literally just drop dead if the internet went away.
- Word Wussies – World is going to hell in a hand-basket as harmless words are offending every moron in the country.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- ACME – Wiley Coyote’s favorite supermarket now open!
- Maroon Cafe – Opens a 2nd location in a very obscure area of Hoboken.
- Puerto Spain – What would best suit the vacant location at 14th & Bloomfield?
- Free health screenings – More than meets the eye?
- White Christmas? – A famous book says so.
- Practical Christmas Gifts 2015 – (Part 4) We look at what to get real men!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – What do they put in that “popcorn butter” anyway?