Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – October 18, 2015
What was posted on Hoboken411 the short week ending Sunday, October 18, 2015? See below!
- Met Fans – What they had to say about their feelings for the post season:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- 4th Ward Progress – What’s happening in the most controversial ward in Hoboken?
- Debates are worthless – More like a superficial talent show than anything else.
- Trees! – The way the city handles trees is ass-backwards.
- Spy Cams! – Like cutting trees just to spy on you!
- Banning church bells? – Some say the “mayor” is considering it.
- Sidewalks and bikes – Even nextbike says “stay off,” but city does nothing to combat it.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Selfie Hell – Best bet is to keep your selfies to YOURSELF!
- Wassup with Jet.com? – Peculiar happenings as they still seem to be in “beta!”
- Simplify your life – Do you even know what that means?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – What do they put in that “popcorn butter” anyway?