Hoboken Week in Review: 9/27/15
Hoboken Week in Review – September 27, 2015
Below are a some posts that Hoboken411 published during the week ending Sunday, September 27, 2015:
- Comic Pat Lombardi – Talks about her upcoming appearance in the Hoboken Comedy Festival
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Argument against trash chutes – The risks outweigh the benefits.
- Fraud – That social media network you’ve been brainwashed into using – got you by the balls.
- Sky High Rents – When will the W Hotel command six figures a year just for rent?
- Backwards – Odd sight as tree looks like it was installed wrong.
- Waste – For a tiny repair job, blocks of parking taken away from residents.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Arts & Music Festival – Today if you like the same old song & dance!
- Oktoberfest – Another annual tradition – that is about a month long.
- Hoboken Comedy Festival – 80 comedians in just a short span of days. Including Artie Lange.
- Impersonal – Technology is now omnipresent. Even at dinner time.
- Forever for rent – Why do some places remain vacant for eons?
- Paper Towel Confusion – Madison Ave. trickery trickles down to even “quicker picker uppers.”