Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – August 23, 2015
Below are a some posts that were published on Hoboken411 during the week ending Sunday, August 23, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- How? – Did something fundamentally simple as paving get so botched?
- Pier A Flix – Done for the season.
- Boom! – How comfortable are you with a massive gas pipeline nearby?
- Brrr! – Wonder how Hoboken would handle a “rough” winter?
Other Hoboken Updates
- Think about it:
- Sardines – Are humans even capable of living so close to each other?
- Stuck – You ever wonder why you have such rigid routines?
- Spreading – How much “static” do you have in your life?
- Selfish – Should “Selfies” be considered a psychopathic trait?
- Scary! – 10 “trending” fear porn topics for August 2015.