Hoboken Week in Review – July 19th
Hoboken Week in Review – July 19, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, July 19, 2015:
Business & Hoboken Updates
- “A&P ya later!” – Will Hoboken’s “central” supermarket survive through 2015?
- How many apps do you need to screw in a lightbulb? – Or cross the street?
- Dancing away! – These guys probably don’t have Hoboken property tax bills…
- Jet.com – Offers some bling for their loyal beta-testers.
- 9th Cloud Vape Van – Hoboken’s first mobile e-cig truck!
- Bellie & Katrina – Closing or just moving?
- Organic Life – How many of you struggle to eat organic?
- Jaret’s Stuffed Cupcakes – Lands a permanent home in Hoboken (uptown)
- Hudson Restaurant Week – Starts soon – save some space in your gut!
- Moonlight Spa – Chinese Massage #1 in Hoboken!
- Blowout Zone – Fizzled out on the west side of town…
- Uni K Wax Center – Bringing adults back to the womb one crotch at a time.
- Rummage & Ruffage – Buy stuff and improve digestion all at the same time.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Being outside – better than in a theater!