Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – July 5, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, July 5, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Addicted to 911 – Society should stop relying on “cops” to help them.
- Dehydrated – Beloved water fountain at Hoboken’s most popular park gone for 2015. Wah wah!
- Curb Complications – Are curb bump-outs truly necessary?
- Safe waterfront? – How confident are you walking along the Hoboken waterfront?
- Desperate Drivers – Leave notes “begging for parking mercy.”
- Addicted to Technology – Seems that almost everyone is tethered to their mobile 100% of the time.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- La Isla – Opens up fancy 2nd location uptown.
- Eyeshapes – More Hoboken business musical chairs.
- Pure Pita – The old Pita Grill changes their name. Purely a business decision.
- The Holland Grill – Your search for the best BBQ ends here.
- Le French Week New Jersey – Promotional week highlighting all things from France.