Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 6/20/2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery above:
- Photo 1: Hoboken Police and EMS attend to Eric, one of the homeless drunks in town.
- Photo 2: Honeygrow hiring on Washington Street. “Feel good food,” at “so-so-pay?”
- Photo 3: Seems that Weehawken Police get a free “park wherever you feel like getting lunch” pass.
- Photo 4: The former Clarke’s / Four L’s spot getting cleaned up. Not sure it’s been rented yet, though.
- Photo 5: Every street in Hoboken gets closed at least once a year, usually more.
- Photo 6: The old Ricky’s NYC spot still for rent. I say gut the whole building. Has weird karma.
Last full day of Spring 2015 today. Such memories!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!