Hoboken Photo Leftovers: May 30, 2015
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 5/30/2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-2: Boy, the “Irish” festivals have been reduced to a handful of people milling around sickly farm animals. Sounds perverted.
- Photo 3: “Painting for money extraction,” definitely don’t give a shit about “safety.”
- Photo 4: Athleta actually improving the facade of their building. Kudos!
- Photo 5: A pedestrian construction project plods along on Jefferson Street. Top dollar, for sure!
- Photo 6: An “Oasis of Sunglasses” coming for sure at Sunglass Oasis.
We’re still recovering from the “holiday” (not) weekend.
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!