Hoboken Week in Review: 3/15/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – March 15, 2015
Here’s a few noteworthy Hoboken411.com stories from the week ending Sunday, March 15, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Plowing air – Always one idiot in the crowd that supports the city’s “great” cleanup job. Right-o!
- Thermoplastic lawsuit – City knowingly creating dangerous conditions for pedestrians and cyclists.
- Hop Hell – Who ever said the city needed to be in the transportation business? Any city for that matter!
- “Melt & Find” – No treasure to be discovered once the snow faded away.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- The Ainsworth – The newest waterfront restaurant in Hoboken.
- Blue Eyes Cafe – Human body parts not for sale.
- West Five – Nightclub for sale?
- Not birthplace of bling – Jewelry stores evaporating like Zimmer campaign promises!
- Sara Deli – Same dump, new name.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See show times and trailers (or find a cheaper way to entertain!)