Hoboken Week in Review: 2/8/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – February 8, 2015
How much snow will we actually get this time? Here’s a few noteworthy stories from Hoboken411.com to share from the week ending Sunday, February 8, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Snow Mess – City can’t blame “historic” anything for their shoddy clean-up job.
- Theft – Quadrupling fines for not moving your car is absurd.
- Double standard – Don’t let the city get away with breaking their own stupid rules!
- Pebbles – City so lazy now they fill potholes with moist rocks.
- Reversable – There are consequences for all kinds of change.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Hoboken All Star Music Jam – Big show next month!
- Super Bowl Fumble – Popular pizza joint and game day fail.
- Urban Jungle Play – New kind of “day care” coming to town.
- After School Homework Helpers – Because school doesn’t teach kids much these days.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See show times and trailers.