Hoboken Week in Review: 1/18/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – January 18, 2015
Winter not so bad (yet), right? Here’s a few noteworthy stories from Hoboken411.com to share from the week ending Sunday, January 18, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Managed Buildings – How much “control” do you need in your apartment complex?
- Stop Work! – The city stifles progress in more ways than one!
- Temporary Parking Racket – You pay for a permit and STILL get shafted by City Hall!
- Parking Meter Addiction – If the city could install meters on your TOILETS, they would.
- No Snow? – What would happen to the “budget” monies if we got no snow this year? Keep your eyes open!
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Jet.com – “The next big online thing” brings their “HQ” to Hoboken.
- The Ainsworth – High end steakhouse coming in March.
- Hoboken Volunteers – Chili Cookoff and Home Brew Contest on the horizon.
- Sound City Electronics – Many Hoboken homes have “audiophile” setups (shh! Don’t tell anyone!)
- Genuine Trace Custom Frame – Name changes along with the market.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Have your “movie watching” habits changed with the advent of mobile technology?