Hoboken Week in Review: 11/23/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – November 23, 2014
Here’s a few noteworthy posts from Hoboken411.com for the week ending Sunday, November 23, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Reval-plicated – Don’t you think it’s SUPER COMPLICATED by design?
- AC Party Time! – Public officials head down to Atlantic City. You paid the tab.
- Slow Down – You think signs with empty threats are effective?
- Hospital Hazards – Drive around HUMC at your own risk! (Unless you know a good lawyer).
- Sky High – The transformation to “Hoboken Wind Tunnel” is about to be complete uptown.
- HPU Hypocrisy – They wish the HPU ATM was 24/7.
- BLACK FRIDAY – Please make it go away. But we’d have to collectively band together.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Mathnasium – Costly “learning centers” are now required because SCHOOLS suck. Period!
- Pearson Education – Building downtown almost done. Citizens “thrilled” to have a real sidewalk again.
- Thanksgiving Hero – Rock the holiday crowd with your top of the line chocolate arrangement!
- Hot House Pizza – A look at how a tasty pizza pie is made.
- Turkey Catering – Making a stressful holiday a bit easier is sometimes a good idea.
- No Starch! – Another outsourced basic service entity sprouts up midtown.
- Makeovers – Grand Opening still going on! Save 20% on everything (today is the final day).
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Maybe you should wait to see Hunger Games on DVD. It’ll make the year-long wait for the second part that much easier.