Hoboken Week in Review: 11/16/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – November 16, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts on Hoboken411.com for the week ending Sunday, November 16, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Celebrity DUI – 300,000 people drive drunk every day. All the sheeple care about is “Cake Boss.”
- Hoboken Maze – Getting around Hoboken with all the roads closed should be the next installment of the Hunger Games.
- Nothing Sacred – 5k runs on Thanksgiving? Never ends.
- No respect for neighborhood – Drunk vandals wreck everyone else’s stuff.
- Sinatra Drive – Looks fine to us. Yet they want to spend millions on bike lanes. Good lord.
- HPU Hypocrisy – There is a simple way to end it. You just need to think about it a little bit.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Hot House Pizza – Wow, an authentic Italian Pizza place run by a local! A miracle!
- Mondo Dogs – If peanut butter and wasabi peas on your hot dogs floats your boat…
- Hoboken Social Sandbox – Meet new people while getting drunk.
- Club Barks – Doggie Day Care filling a void left behind by a business who was forced out of Hoboken.
- Makeovers – Completes their move across the street to escape rising rents.
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: Only two left! Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Took 20 years to make the Dumb and Dumber sequel.